Hyatt Server Assistant - Pete%27s Sunset Grille (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
The Food Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Previous restaurant experience required.
- Personable and service oriented individual required.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure and prioritize.
- Food knowledge and restaurant station set-up preferred.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays required.
- Knowledge in food, wine and spirits required.
- Valid CA Food Handler Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN002741
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.