Hyatt Assistant Manager - Hygiene in HYDERABAD, India
- Establishes Hygiene policies and procedures for the entire food area of the hotel.
- Maintains Hygiene manuals for all areas of the food areas and updates and revises them as dictated by law and management.
- Checks and monitors hygiene and food safety standard in all areas and makes recommendations to the concerned management staff.
- Takes food samples and coordinates random checking of food hygiene standards.
- Conducts scheduled operational review, audits on hygiene and documents all findings.
* Should have relevant experience of 2 years as Hygiene Officer. Should have brief knowledge and understanding of food safety standards and control and relative education qualification.
Primary Location: IN-AP-Hyderabad
Organization: Park Hyatt Hyderabad
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage/Culinary
Req ID: HYD000547
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.