Hyatt Property Management Assistant/Admin (part time) in ISLE OF PALMS, South Carolina
TheProperty Management (CARE) Assistantshall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Wild Dunes Resort Culture as well as promoting Wild Dunes Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
Essential job functions:
- Inspect WDPM rental homes and condo properties for maintenance, housekeeping and Item Replacement needs relating to hard goods, soft goods, and overall furniture, fixtures, and appliances and overall unit condition.
- Provides administrative support to Property Management department – assisting in handling phones, ordering office supplies, mailing, owner statements, data entry, coordinating projects with vendors and other WD departments, etc.
- Effectively report noted unit issues to WD Property Management staff in a timely manner.
- Maintains constant awareness of & reporting of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons).
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the owners, guests and colleagues at all times.
- Always maintain a professional demeanor, attitude and professional appearance, following the WDR dress code standards
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have personal transportation for off-site errands throughout the day
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Must be highly detailed orientated
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with little supervision
- Must be able to work flexible days, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays throughout the year
Primary Location: US-SC-Isle of Palms
Organization: Wild Dunes Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Property Management
Req ID: ISL000184
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.