Hyatt Executive Chef in KATHMANDU, Nepal
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personnel with excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication (English & Nepali) skills, as well an outgoing personality.
The candidates will be responsible for assisting in the efficient and smooth operation in the areas concerned, in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation’s strategies and brand standards. The successful applicant will be required to ensure an excellent and consistent service to customers, while meeting the expectations of associates, guests and owners.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum three yearswork experienceas Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef in larger operation and total 8-10 years' of experience in culinary field in a similar hotel.
- Relevant knowledge in international cuisine and must hold strong Western and Continental experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
- Basic Computer skills in MS Office and Recipe Maintenance System are preferred.
- Good practical, operational and People Management skills, with a flair for creativity, are a must.
Primary Location: NP-Kathmandu District-Kathmandu
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KAT000232
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.