Hyatt Assistant Manager - Housekeeping in KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
The Assistant Manager – Housekeeping will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. The incumbent is also responsible to assist the Housekeeping Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department, including the training and supervision of attendants and team leaders.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years Rooms Division work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader in larger operation.
- Good communication and customer relations skills.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- This position is applicable for Malaysian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Malaysia only.
Primary Location: MY-10-Kuala Lumpur
Organization: Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA000573
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.