Hyatt Casual Housekeeping Porter - Nights in LONDON, United Kingdom
Casual Housekeeping Porter – Nights
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
We are looking for a Casual Housekeeping Porter - Nights to join the dynamic housekeeping team and to make sure that all guest rooms and associated areas are ready and clean. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- accountable for the arrival and departure experience
- works with other teams to maximise guest satisfaction
- accountable for room readiness & cleanliness including maintenance
- identify guest’s needs by taking their interests and complaints seriously
- handle all guest enquiries and requirements
- hand in all lost property
Passionate and detailed orientated, you will be able to offer the guests a memorable experience during their stay. If you want to grow up and you are motivated to develop as Housekeeping Porter, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
_Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying._
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: LON003429
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.