Hyatt Event Sales Executive - Groups in LONDON, United Kingdom
One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travellers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London’s West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London’s leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
As Event Sales Executive – Groups , you will be responsible for providing guests with all services and assistance connected with their group and event enquiry experience.
Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- predominantly responsible for Group enquiries, and may assist on events where required, quoting of hotel information, rates and availability and preparation of detailed proposals.
- accountable to ensure each quote is in line with the hotels strategy
- drives group bookings and works towards meeting agreed revenue targets
- accountable to ensure enquiries are processed within 24 hours of receiving them in line Hyatt Brand Standards, ensuring that processes and procedures are followed
- ensure that all details of a booking are accurately logged in Envision and the client file is communicated accurately to the Event Planning team upon handover
- conduct site inspections and meet with clients to discuss their requirements (Some entertaining of clients will be required in the evenings and weekends)
- responsible for ensuring that all relevant method of payment have been agreed with the customer as part of the contracting process and in line with PCI legal requirements
- to ensure all contracts are sent to the client on receiving confirmation of a booking, along with the company Terms & Conditions
- accountable to ensure that all details of a booking are accurately logged in Envision
- accountable to act in a professional and informative manner ensuring product and competitor knowledge is current at all times
- conduct Competitor Analysis when required and maintain a good working knowledge of the market place, trends, opportunities and pricing
- continue good working relationships with key customers, agents and regular guests i.e. emails, phone calls etc.
With your passion and care for guests, you are always looking for ways to exceed their expectation. You are currently working in a customer facing environment and have an inquisitive nature and the desire to achieve your best. Your smart appearance, good communication skills and attention to detail round up your profile.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and passionate individual that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
· 12 complimentary nights
· Individual personal career development opportunities
· £500 Reward for recommending a friend
· Interest free season ticket loan
· Tuition Aid, to name but a few.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON002492
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.