Hyatt Events Service Manager in LONDON, United Kingdom
One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London’s West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London’s leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
The Events Service Manager will be responsible for our event space (627 square metres, divided into 11 separate meeting rooms). Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact during the event and be completely hands on in terms of running the event
- To ensure the event runs smoothly to guarantee client satisfaction
- Co-ordinate and manage all team members on shift including team briefing
- Work closely with other teams to maximise guest satisfaction
- To be mindful of all operational costs
- Setting clear strategies and goals to enhance guest experience, team performance and achieve business plan targets
- Mentoring and coaching the Events Service Team in order to ensure maximum employee engagement
The right candidate should have a strong Events background gained in 5* hotel and is able to maintain the highest standards of service. An excellent communicator you will be able to demonstrate effective organisational skills and the ability to use initiative. Customer focused, with excellent leadership skills and a positive and progressive attitude.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including
- 12 complimentary nights
- Individual personal career development opportunities
- £500 Reward for recommending a friend
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Tuition Aid, to name but a few.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: LON002520
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.