Hyatt HR Officer (24 hours) in LONDON, United Kingdom
Hyatt Place West London/ Hayes is a 4* upscale hotel that caters for the multitasking traveler with a 24/7 lifestyle, creating a modern, comfortable, seamless experience. The hotel is located in Hayes, less than 15 minutes from London Heathrow Airport terminals and close to Stockley Business Park and Northolt Airport.
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Whether you are looking for a specific job, an opportunity in a particular destination, or a global career that spans across countries and continents – at Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their Best".
The HR Officer will be based at _Hyatt Place West London/ Hayes but will be part of the Hyatt HR London Team_.
About the role:
-You will * * oversee the HR function onsite for 30 colleagues; * maintain personnel files, complete admin of new starters, status chnage and leavers and payroll; * monitor performance management and support managers with guidance on the process and record keeping; * drive and co-ordinate colleague recognition and social events; * coach/ advise mangers on day to day employee relations issues; * be responsible for internal colleague communication via posters, social media etc., In this part time role you will work closely with the HR team based at Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill and the cluster team for Learning and Recruitment.
-Your first priority will be to build a relationship with all departments, at all levels, to ensure you are there ‘go to person’ for HR needs and at the same time that you understand and anticipate these needs.
This role is on a part-time basis of 24 hours over 3 consecutive days with some flexibility to work around your personal commitments and also match the needs of the business.
- Previous HR experience, at least HR Officer level, is essential as is previous experience of coaching/ advising on employee relations issues.
- You will have some previous hotel/ hospitality operational experience and love working with and getting the best out of people.
- Your organisational skills will be second to none and you will have excellent written and verbal English.
- Able to work under pressure and the ability to manage your time and to meet tight deadlines you will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- With professionalism and the ability to communicate with empathy at all levels, you’ll be a team player.
- Excellent computer knowledge is essential. If you are sociable, passionate and motivated with a sense of fun, enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day, we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including: * 12 complimentary room nights worldwide * Colleague and friends and family discounted room rates * Up to 50% discount off F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK * Pension Scheme * Free use of Hotel Gym * Free meals on duty * Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events
This role provides a chance to develop your career with an international company; either in the UK or overseas.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Place West London/Hayes
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: LON003530
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.