Hyatt Marketing Communications Executive (Maternity Cover) in LONDON, United Kingdom
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than our hotel; a few steps away from Covent Garden and around the corner from Trafalgar Square, Great Scotland Yard Hotel, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, is one of the most iconic addresses in London!
Since our opening in December 2019, we have committed to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
If you would you like to be part of our exciting team and achieve great things together, apply now to become our next Marketing Communications Executive! This is a dynamic, exciting and varied role that will give you the opportunity to market and promote a very exciting and unique brand.
What to expect from the role:
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing you will assist in the development and deployment of marketing and communications strategies and initiatives for the hotel. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Handle media visits, enquiries and site tours
Oversee filming and photo-shoot activities
Execute and participate in promotional and marketing efforts
Support the development and maintenance of all hotel collaterals, communications and partnerships to promote the hotel.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have great passion for our brand, which they will be able to promote in an exciting, creative and professional fashion. The ideal candidate will also have the following skills:
• Competent users of all the main Social Media Channels as marketing tools
• Outstanding writing, editing and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, organise work assignments and follow-up
• Execute a multitude of tasks in a timely basis
• Extremely detail oriented
• Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult situations
• Excellent proficiency of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Knowledge of high-end luxury hotel market is desirable.
• Prior work experience in coordinating marketing, communications and press activities is required.
• Qualifications in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field is preferable but not required.
Some of our benefits include:
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
· Business attire laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Workplace pension scheme
· Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
· Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Great Scotland Yard Hotel also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 900 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company !
The role subjects to employer right to work check as per UK employment law.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Unbound Great Scotland Yard London
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003917
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.