Hyatt Night Chef in LONDON, United Kingdom
What makes us special:
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London!/Great Scotland Yard Hotel/is our newest property in the UK and is due to open in July 2019.
Offering a unique/Food and Beverage experience/for our guests, thanks to/Robin Gill/’s expertise, we offer much more than a high-quality service of Rooms. Robin Gill who has worked with chefs of note in the industry such asMarco Pierre White and Raymond Blanc,will oversee the whole of F&B and his authentic, genuine and yet non-conformist approach provides memorable experiences.
Our guests should expect the unexpected! We aim to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
*About the role:
* As Night Chef you are accountable for preparing a consistent, high quality food product in order to provide guests with a memorable in room dining experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
- ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before being sent for service
- ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
- establishing a rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relationships.
* Ideally with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment. You are passionate about cooking and motivated to change and grow.
Our kitchen and bakery serves all our five outlets and banqueting. This will enable you to develop and expand your culinary skills.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Night Chef that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including: * 12 complimentary nights world wide * Individual personal career development opportunities * Monetary Reward for recommending a friend * Interest free season ticket loan * Tax-free Cycle to work scheme * Tuition Aid, to name but a few
_Please make sure you have the right to work in the UK._
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Unbound Great Scotland Yard London
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003422
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.