Hyatt Security Team Leader in LONDON, United Kingdom
_Security Team Leader_
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London! Part of/The Unbound Collection/by Hyatt. Our newest property in the UK is due to open summer 2019 as a 152-room luxury lifestyle hotel. We are an international 5* hotel, ideally located just a few steps from St James’s, Covent Garden and right next to Trafalgar Square.
Our guests should expect the unexpected! We aim to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
About the role:
The Security Team Leader is responsible to assist the Security Manager to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s safety and security procedures including fire safety, employee and asset protection:
· Participate in Health & Safety audits and lead the monthly Health & Safety meetings
· Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions
· Strict control of H&S documents and Risk assessment inventory in all departments
· Patrol all areas of the property by foot using specified equipment to ensure guest and meeting rooms are secure and assist guests with room access
· Conduct periodic emergency response drills
· Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTV), to ensure that any unusual behaviour or emergency situation is dispatched to appropriate personnel for investigation and recorded
· Conduct daily physical hazard inspections and report any unsafe conditions or work practices
You will already have experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a hotel environment. With your good working knowledge of firefighting equipment and procedures you will be able to respond to an emergency immediately. You will already have a valid SIA license and you will already be a First Aider.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Security Team Leader that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including: * 12 complimentary nights world wide * Individual personal career development opportunities * £500 Reward for recommending a friend * Interest free season ticket loan * Tax-free Cycle to work scheme * Tuition Aid, to name but a few
_Please make sure you have the right to work in the UK._
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Unbound Great Scotland Yard London
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003561
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.