Hyatt Assistant Housekeeping Manager in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager is responsible for assisting in the oversight of the entire housekeeping area, including guest rooms and public areas. This position will require a thorough understanding of the housekeeping and laundry functions in the hotel. This will include: managing department supplies and pars, overall hotel and guest room cleanliness, turndown service, guest requests, guests' concerns and service recovery, staff training and development, scheduling, leading department meetings, giving performance evaluations, and managing payroll and financial costs. The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will promote an atmosphere that insures guest and associate satisfaction. This position reports directly to the Housekeeping Manager and requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities with guests, associates, and other departments.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment, or a supportive working environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Ability to work weekdays, weeknights, 1stand 2ndshifts, and holidays depending on what is required
- Ability to work longer shifts based on business and staffing levels
- 2-3 years of progressive hotel rooms management and/or relevant leadership/industry experience
- Must have excellent computer skills and ability to learn and utilize new systems
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds
- Must possess the following strengths: motivational leader, effective communicator, team player, service oriented, and professional presentation
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and administrative skills
Primary Location: US-KY-Louisville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Louisville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LOU000794
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.