Hyatt Meeting and Events Sales Manager in MAINZ, Germany
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. We want to make a difference in the lives of those we 'touch' everyday - that is our definition of hospitality. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. There are more than 95,000 Hyatt colleagues in 500-plus properties on six continents; we serve millions of guests annually; and we work with hundreds of hotel owners, managers, suppliers, and community partners. Through our vast network of relationships, we believe we have an opportunity to make a real difference. As a colleague of the Hyatt team, not only will you receive outstanding rewards and recognition you will also be a part of a larger family. Our team will support your well-being and you will be part of a collaborative work environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Meeting and Events SALES MANAGER to join our Hyatt Sales Force – Mainz office. Reporting directly to the Global Sales Director, you will have defined goals for increasing total account revenue, as well as goals to support Global Sales Directors.
You will be responsible for making prospecting calls, managing accounts and supporting Global Directors of Sales for the Meeting & Event sales business of their accounts. You will also be responsible for entry and follow up of all Meeting & Event leads in your market as well as finding new business. You will qualify and close business for both domestic and international hotels.
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses a college degree
- Ability to facilitate the needs of customers and hotels to achieve overall revenue growth annually
- Be comfortable operating in a demanding and fluid environment and delivering results on time.
- Ability to create and execute objectives, strategies, and tactics for overall job responsibilities in order to meet & exceed your individual quota and help achieve team quota
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- You will be a pro-active team player, with a self-motived work approach
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
- Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Integrity, Creativity, Fun and Empathy
Primary Location: DE-RP-Mainz
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MAI000207
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.