Hyatt Corporate Leadership Trainee in MELBOURNE, Australia
Award-winning luxury hotel, Park Hyatt Melbourne is seeking applicants for the Corporate Leadership Training Program commencing July 2017.
The Corporate Leadership Training Program has been designed for those graduates with the greatest potential to become part of Hyatt's top management team of tomorrow and provides them with the additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position and to progress rapidly within our company.
The 12 month program, which sets a challenging schedule for each Trainee, is based on two phases:
• Exposure in various departments of the hotel;
• An intensive period of training focusing on the Trainee's agreed area of specialty (Rooms Division).
The training includes both hands-on practical experience as well as opportunities for the Trainee to develop people management skills in a variety of learning environments.
The program is open to;
• Degree graduates who have a qualification in hotel management, business management or equivalent;
• A good working knowledge of the English language; and
• Fluency in one additional language would be regarded highly.*Please note, only those who have Australian Residency or have been granted a Temporary Graduate Visa (post studies in Australia) are able to be considered for this position.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Training Program
Req ID: MEL001148
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.