Hyatt Food and Beverage Attendant - Events in MELBOURNE, Australia
Award-winning luxury hotel, Park Hyatt Melbourne seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Food & Beverage Attendant to join the Event Service team on a casual basis.
With the support of the Manager – Event Service, you will be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the department according to the established brand standards of Hyatt International, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times when setting rooms and serving food and beverages to guests in order to maximise guest satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate (A refresher course may also be required).
- A local certificate in food handling and hygiene (will be of advantage).
- Previous work experience in a similar fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Superior customer service skillsalong with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
Park Hyatt Melbourne employees enjoy:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Subsidised employee meals.
- Discounted accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide.
- Paid training opportunities.
- Laundered uniforms.
- Discounted security car parking.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: MEL001143
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.