Hyatt Sales Executive in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt our purpose is to /care for people so they can be their best/ - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences. A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: http://www.hyatt.jobs
About the Role
With the support of the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for developing high yielding contracts and business opportunities within the corporate, government, sport, conference, group and inbound markets contributing to the achievement of overall hotel revenue.
- Acquisition and development of corporate, group and leisure business
- Building and maintaining strong relationships across internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources
- Maximizing yield potential of room revenue business for the hotel
- Contracting and negotiating rates, preparing proposals for accommodation and groups
- Assist in achieving targets for rooms, boardrooms and Hotel outlets set by the hotel budget
* Relevant degree in Business, Hospitality or Sales & Marketing * A proven track record in achieving targets and yield management * Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management * Strong time management with the ability to juggle multiple demands * Exceptional attention to detail * Adaptable and able to solve problems quickly
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Hyatt Place Melbourne, Essendon Fields
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MEL001211
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.