Hyatt Spa Therapist in MELBOURNE, Australia
Award-winning luxury hotel, Park Hyatt Melbourne seeks a qualified and experienced Spa Therapist to join the team on a/casual/basis.
With the support of the Manager – Park Club Health & Day Spa, you will be responsible forproviding a consistent and exceptional level of service through the delivery of spa treatments,building and maintaining a client base, upselling retail products and general cleaning and maintenance of treatment rooms. You will also ensure services provided are in accordance with the approved sequence of service and established brand standards of Hyatt International. On occasion, you will assist withtheefficient running of Park Club’s reception area in lieu of the Receptionist.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy / Massage or equivalent with ability to perform a range of treatments including but not limited to massage, body treatments and facials.
- Previous work experience in a spa environment with a focus in the ability to sell and promote Spa products and services.
- A commitment to health and wellness.
- Exceptional interpersonal and superior customer service skillsalong with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
- The/flexibility/to work a range of hours over a combination of shifts including early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Park Hyatt Melbourne employees enjoy:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Subsidised employee meals.
- Discounted accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide.
- Paid training opportunities.
- Laundered uniforms.
- Discounted security car parking.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: MEL001113