Hyatt Marketing Manager in MIAMI, Florida
Overview: Marketing Manager is responsible for oversight of the marketing and public relations activities of the hotel. This position is responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the hotel’s image and position within the marketplace. This position will direct the sales and marketing initiatives throughout the year working closely with the hotel’s Director of Sales, Director of Revenue and General Manager Please see outlined, but not limited to the following items.
Primary Responsibilities :
In conjunction with the Corporate Field Marketing team, create annual, measurable 360-degree marketing plan
- Ensure marketing plans support the efforts of sales, revenue and events’ teams
- Lead budgeting, activation and assessment of programs in order to maximize investment
- Manage digital marketing agencies, including planning, investment and reporting process
- Develop local partnerships to help drive awareness, recommendations and traffic to outlets
- Responsible for social media activity and identity: content calendar, supporting sales/revenue initiatives and driving followers and engagement
- Create and update all marketing and sales support materials and guarantee adherence to brand guidelines/standards
Provide ongoing marketing leadership and guidance to Leadership Committee
Market Manager Job Description: * *
Participate and support in the yearly business plan by assisting the DOSE and DORM with gather information on the Comp Sets and area activities.
- Create marketing and campaigns for specific business need periods
- Identify local attractions and create marketing campaigns to drive promotions to specific business need periods
- Work directly with revenue director to identify areas of opportunity for incremental revenues
- Assist revenue director on revenue campaigns, sell out efficiency, upsells, passkey opportunities
- Participate and support in the development of the yearly LMTS.
- Organize and execute photo shoots, marketing materials of Sales, Events and Operations.
- Review and monitor Reputation Management of hotel reviews. Communicate and follow up with the responses needed for the Social Media sites.
- Support Sales Strategies with promotions for both Group and Transient business. Assist with making sure they are all placed on the proper channels such as Hyatt.com, Cvent, Helmsbrisco and other various channels.
- Monitor and post daily on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Accounts
- Continue to grow followers on all of our Social Media Accounts
- Assist with all eBlasts, and other forms of communication to customers for group, local and transient business
- Manage development of ongoing website, creative and functionally
- Manage Milestones initiative including, program management of vendor, website and ongoing communications.
- Leverage data analytics to optimize all marketing activities and report on campaign results
- Support DORM, DOSE, GM with marketing plan and communication development to drive point purchasing behavior of members
- Assist the Event Team on local marketing campaigns related to the local market
- Identify marketing opportunities for the local event market, weddings, Holidays
- Identify marketing opportunities for all hotel food and beverage venues, restaurant, bar and market.
- Manage Marketing and Sales Budget.
- Report on campaign results for group and transient
- Bi-Monthly project review meeting with DOS, DOC, and DRM to report on actions from previous weeks and invite feedback
- Attend Hotel Events for Social Media postings
- Attend Local Events to support and market Miami
- Schedule will remain flexible for hours based on Social Events, Hotel Functions and Networking opportunities
- Work with upcoming group business to support Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels to create excitement about the upcoming conference/event for Hyatt Regency Miami and Miami as a destination.
*this is a new role for Hyatt Regency Miami and will be subject to change and develop as we work together as a team to see how marketing and social media can support the growth of our hotel business.
1-2 years relevant experience in an integrated marketing role (digital, events/PR, marketing/communications)
- Marketing Major in advanced education a plus, but not necessary with 2 – 3 years of field experience.
- Experience working in a fast paced, digital marketing environment
- Strong media knowledge across all platforms (wired, mobile, social, OTT and broadcast)
- Advanced skills in PPT and Excel
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Well-connected within the market with the ability to seek and build new relationships to help support business objectives
Primary Location: US-FL-Miami
Organization: Hyatt Regency Miami
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MIA001716
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.