Hyatt Pool Manager in MIAMI, Florida
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive team members who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met; they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the pool operations.
- Develop and recommend the budget, concepts and objectives and manage within those approved plans.
- Implement and maintain food and beverage sales/marketing programs.
- Direct and oversee development of team members.
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews.
- Direct and implementation of payroll reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for the pool operations.
- Coordinate pool operations with the other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
- Implement procedures to increase guest and employee satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintain Hyatt standards of service and ensure their implementation.
- Perform daily wail -through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards.
- Coach and counsel team members to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures.
Hyatt team members work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome!
- At least 4 years leadership experience in a similar pool and beach operation.
- Service oriented style with professional presentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line.
- Clear, concise written and vernal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organization, interpersonal and administrative skills,
- Experience in implementing new food and beverage concepts.
Primary Location: US-FL-Miami
Organization: The Confidante
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MIA001717
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.