Hyatt Accounts Receivable Agent in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. We were named in the Oklahoman’s Top Workplaces for 2016 & 2017. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The purpose of this role is to execute the Business to Business Collections activities of the Hyatt Shared Service Center's Collections department on behalf of the North American Hyatt Hotels and Resorts.
- Provide AR support to hotel properties
- Each Agent will support an average of 4-6 hotels, depending on size
- Regularly contact customers, primarily via phone and e-mail regarding their open invoices with the hotel
- Provide duplicate invoice copies as needed
- Resolve customer billing disputes and/or escalate to supervisor/hotel as needed
- Some research and reconciliation may be needed
- Provide a high level of customer service to both our external and internal customers
- Promptly respond to all inquiries
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisors
- Regular attendance is expected based on schedule and business needs.
- Monday-Friday working and 8 hours, plus an hour off for lunch, somewhere between 7:00 AM-7:00 PM, with weekend work on rare occasions
- Participation in employee events, onsite meetings, hotel visits and industry conferences is expected
- Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization
Bilingual preferred but not required.
Ideal candidate will also possess the following characteristics:
Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization
- Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all associates and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail
/ Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. /
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years customer service, administrative or accounting experience
- Customer Service experience in one of the following industries a plus o Hospitality o Accounting o Commercial Oil & Gas
- Above-average written and oral communications skills
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Shared Services Center - Moore
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOO000662
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.