Hyatt Bilingual Customer Service Team Lead in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The purpose of this role is to lead both English and Spanish Customer Service activities within the Hyatt Shared Services Center in Moore, Oklahoma. The candidate will have a clear vision of the level of service that constitutes ‘high quality’ to ensure that the HSSC exceeds its defined service levels. This role will build and maintain strong relationships with HSSC associates, as well as internal and external customers at multiple levels.
_Essential Functions:_ * Responsible for the oversight and management of all guest related inquiries handled within the HSSC. * Maintain a relationship with the Guest Services team in Omaha. * Assist with reporting to Leadership Committee and hotel staff as needed. * Assist with training new associates. * Assist English & Spanish speaking Customer Service Agents with escalated guest concerns. * Attend some leadership team meetings. * Participate in special projects as requested. * Assist with advanced research request. * Regular attendance is expected based on schedule and business needs. The schedule for this position requires the following availability but is not limited to: Monday-Friday 7AM-10PM, occasional holidays and weekends. * Participation in employee events, onsite meetings, hotel visits and industry conferences is expected * Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization
_Ideal candidate will also possess the following characteristics:_
- Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all associates and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail /Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law./
_Experience _ * Fluency in reading, writing and speaking both English and Spanish in a Customer Service support role. * Knowledge of hotel operations and guest service. * Minimum 3-5 years Customer Service or Hospitality Experience * Hands on experience with hotel applications a plus * Ability to work any schedule between the hours of 7am-10pm with some holidays and occasional weekend * Ability to relocate a plus * Previous supervisory experience a plus
_Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job_ * Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Hyatt Shared Service Centers
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOO000518
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.