Hyatt Customer Service Agent in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. We were recently named in the Oklahoman’s Top Workplaces for 2016. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The purpose of this role is to handle inbound customer service requests to the Hyatt Shared Services Center with “/Authentic Hospitality”/. Customer Service Agents are responsible for responding to emails, taking incoming calls in a call center environment and efficiently researching and resolving billing inquiries for Hyatt’s elite guests using excellent communication skills.
Full Time Customer Service Agents will work 35-40 hours per week, working 9 hour shifts (with a 1 hour lunch) Monday –Friday. Shifts will fall between 7:00 AM -7:00 PM. Training for full time associates will last approximately 2 weeks from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. Full time associates receive hotel discounts on day one and 12 complimentary hotel nights after one year of service. After 90 days of service, full time associates are eligible to elect Retirement Savings Plan options, Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance coverage.
_Essential Functions:_ * Handles inbound billing inquiries from Hyatt’s elite guests via the following channels: Inbound Calls, Emails, Voicemails. * Multitask among multiple PC and web-based applications. * Provide professional, courteous and efficient service in response to guest requests. * Ability to understand customers’ needs and respond with urgency. * Research and identify billing issues using multiple computer databases and resources. * Track and follow up on all guest requests/inquiries using request management systems. * Maintain customer data base: update data, make required/necessary changes. * Meet productivity goals. * Meet attendance requirements.
_Ideal Candidate will also possess the following characteristics:_
- Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all associates and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail /Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law./
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multitask among PC and web-based applications
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong data entry skills
- Knowledge about finance and accounting practices and procedures preferred
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Hyatt Shared Service Center
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOO000512
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.