Hyatt PT Maintenance/Housekeeper in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. We were recently named in the Oklahoman’s Top Workplaces for 2016. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The purpose of this role is to help ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the facilities and equipment at Hyatt Shared Service Center.
- Ensuring restrooms are clean, safe and stocked, including but not limited to: emptying trash, emptying sanitary containers, clean toilets, sinks all chrome, mirrors sweep and mop.
- Ensure all drink stations are cleaned, including but not limited to sanitizing daily, monitoring CO2 and soda syrups and replacing as necessary.
- Ensure breakroom is fully stocked, including but not limited to condiments, paper towels, plastic wear, soda, coffee, tea etc.
- Ensure all dishes are washed, dishwashers are empty and all items are put away.
- Ensure all kitchen appliances are cleaned and sanitized, including but not limited to refrigerators, freezers, and dishwashers.
- Ensure all outside areas are clean, and free of debris. This includes, but is not limited to the smoking area, table areas, and generator area.
- Ensure all meeting and common spaces are clean, safe and stocked including but not limited to: emptying trash, clean tables, stock water, sweep floors, vacuuming, and chairs in correct locations.
- Ensure proper par levels are maintained regarding inventory of cleaning supplies. Properly put away or distribute all supplies. _Ideal Candidate will also possess the following characteristics: _
- Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all associates and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail /Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law./
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year customer service, or maintenance/housekeeping required
- Ability to live or move a minimum of 50-75 lbs
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Hyatt Shared Service Centers
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: MOO000527
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.