Hyatt Sr. Treasury Analyst in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The responsibility of the Senior Treasury Analyst includes completing and submitting all bank documents, bank account opening letters, bank account closing letters, and other documents that require bank account updates. The Senior Treasury Analyst is also responsible for conducting quarterly user audits in bank websites. In addition the Senior Treasury Analyst will assist the hotels with any bank related matters, establishing bank services, and reviewing bank fees. The Senior Treasury Analyst will also act as the backup for the Treasury Analyst position. Any other duties or projects assigned by the Assistant Treasury Manager or Director of Finance.
- Coordinates the implementation of new bank accounts setups with the various Shared Services departments. Ensures bank services are implemented and meets deadlines as established.
- Acts as a backup to the Treasury Analyst position.
- Assists the hotels with all bank related issues and requests for banking services including monitoring bank fees for established services.
- Completes bank documentation as needed for review by Assistant Treasury Manager
- Complies with all Corporate Treasury policies and procedures.
- Assist Hotels with banking site issues through research and administrative support.
- Conducts user access audits on a quarterly basis within all banking websites.
- Various other duties and responsibilities may be required or assigned as needed.
- Assists Treasury Analyst with all hotel requests submitted through Service Now to ensure the Treasury Department is meeting all SLA’s established.
- Regular attendance is expected based on schedule and business needs. The schedule for this position requires the following availability, but is not limited to Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Participation in employee events, onsite meetings, hotel visits and industry conferences is expected
Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization Ideal candidate will also possess the following characteristics:
Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all associates and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail
/ Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. /
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Commercial or Corporate Banking
- Project Management experience (certification a plus)
- Working knowledge of Shared Services operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank payment systems and treasury management services
- Proficient with ERP applications, such as Oracle Financials
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience working with on-line banking sites and web-based services
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Professional attitude and excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task to meet daily deadlines as well as longer term multi-project deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with internal and external peers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- CTP not required but preferred
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Hyatt Shared Service Centers
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOO000511
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.