Hyatt Outlet Assistant Manager in MOSCOW, Russia
- To assist in managing the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit center, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- To help ensure that the monthly forecasted food and beverage revenues are achieved.
- To assist in proactively managing costs.
- To help maintain the service standards for the outlet, overseeing the consistent implementation of the service standards and training the employees as necessary.
- To monitor all outlet operations, especially during peak business periods, working alongside other outlet employees and making adjustments where necessary.
- To liaise with the Kitchen on daily operation and quality.
- To ensure that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- To respond to the results of the Consumer Audit and to ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
- To taste and monitor the food products served, providing feedback where appropriate.
- To work closely with the Stewarding Manager to ensure that operating equipment is cared for to maximize its useful life and to minimize breakage.
- To work with the Director of Engineering and Housekeeping Manager to ensure that the outlet is clean, properly maintained and cared for.
- To assist in the recruitment and selection of outlet employees. To follow hotel guidelines when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to selecting employees.
- To maximize the effectiveness of outlet employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
Primary Location: RU-MOW-Moscow
Organization: Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOS000123
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.