Hyatt Team Leader - Events Service in MUMBAI, India
· Act as an Event Service Leader for medium sized functions and be available to guests especially during set-up, coffee breaks and meal breaks.o Meets and liaises with the Kitchen and Beverage Departmentbefore the event to go through the final details and special requests. Maintain constant communication with the Chef de Cuisine -Events to ensure a smooth operation.
· Follows all checklists for the relevant event type
· Meets and liaises with the Kitchen and Beverage Departmentbefore the event to go through the final details and special requests. Maintain constant communication with the Chef de Cuisine - Events to ensure a smooth operation.
· Be fully conversant with all aspects of the Micros System.
· Strictly adheres to all policies and procedures issued by Finance with regardsto cashiering and cash handling.
· In the absence of Assistant Manageror Manager, conducts daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu.
· Oversees the punctuality and appearance of allfull time and casual EventService employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
· Ensures full time and casual employees work in a safe manner to prevent and avoid any work injuries or accidents.
· Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
· Supports the implementation of Hyatt’s People Brand
· Exercises responsible supervisory behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel team and HyattHotels Corporation.
· Assists employee to understand and adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel's policiesincluding but not restricted tofire, hygiene, health and safety.
· Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
· Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
· Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management * Relative Work Experience
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000548
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.