Hyatt People Services Coordinator in NASHVILLE, Tennessee
* *People Services Coordinator Job Overview
This position is an integral member of the People Services department. The People Services Coordinator provides support for the People Services Department including recruiting, file audits, facilitating new-hire orientation, assisting with/facilitating trainings, onboarding & recruitment, processing payroll, tracking PS information, health and safety, wellness and benefit programs, and general office duties.
Essential Job Functions
Maintain complete knowledge of all Company and departmental policies/procedures
Manages, facilitates, and plans effectively the recruiting process which include: posting open positions on internal bulletin boards, using applicant tracking system and on state employment boards; arranging/participating in career fairs, conducting background and reference checks; arrange interview schedules, new-hire orientation, verifies I-9 documents using E-Verify, etc.
- Assist with the audit and maintenance HR files; manages team member information in HRIS System
- Responsible for the organization and facilitation of training, Team Member functions, etc.
- Provide general PS office support including, schedule meetings, trainings and new-hire orientation; arrange meeting space for training or functions, answering phones, drafting correspondence, filing, organizing, etc.
- May assist with confidential Team Member investigations
- Responsible for Team Member relations events and recognition, as needed, e.g. Team Member of the Quarter program, Team Member Anniversary Awards program, etc.
- Assist with employee benefits programs including responding, and resolving benefit issues. Benefits administration including monitoring associate hours to ensure eligibility requirements, assist with the benefits enrollment process and terminate coverage when eligibility requirements are no longer being met.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
Qualifications:o Experience in the administration of Human Resources programs preferred o College degree in Human Resources or any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities o Previous hotel experience preferred o Previous experience with preparing/delivering training materials preferred o Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment o Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn HRIS systems o Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills in English o The ability to maintain strict confidentiality o Must have excellent Team Member relations skills and the ability to resolve conflict in a positive manner o High Culture Ambassador o Demonstrate proficiency with office equipment/software such as computers and Microsoft Office Suite, copiers, fax machines, scanners, etc. o Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays when required
Primary Location: US-TN-Nashville
Organization: Thompson Nashville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: NAS000577
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.