Hyatt Chinese Cultural Learning Manager in NASSAU, United States
The Chinese Cultural Learning Manager is responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Chinese themed restaurants in the Food and Beverage Division. Responsibilities include training and development that combines the knowledge and understanding of the Chinese language and culture along with operations for both front of house and back of house associates and managers. This person will work closely with the restaurant manager in running of the department in line with Hyatt’s strategic priorities and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. This person will also provide Chinese translation support for the hotel management team and guests.
Strong leadership, communication and training skills are required for this position.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an Operations Manager or Assistant Operation Manager in a larger hotel operation.
- Working experience in China, and Chinese themed Food and Beverage Operation preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred with Excel and related data management systems
- Language: Fluent in both English and Chinese, Mandarin
- Requires understanding and analysis of financial statements
- Ability to develop and deliver training materials
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to manage group and interpersonal conflict situations effectively
Primary Location: Caribbean Islands-BS-Nassau
Organization: Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: NAS000279
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.