Hyatt Assistant Front Office Manager in NEW YORK CITY, New York
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will have oversight of the front office staff, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services. Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
· 1 Year Front Office experience in a management or supervisory role.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Knowledge of computers and systems.
· Successful problem solving skills.
· Able to communicate written and spoken English.
· Excellent overall communication skills.
· Able to multi-task.
· The ability to work well in a team environment.
· Able to stand for extended periods of time
· Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or similar field.
· Previous experience in Luxury hotels.
· Bilingual preferred
Primary Location: US-NY-New York City
Organization: Park Hyatt New York
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: NEW006708
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.