Hyatt Night Auditor in NEW YORK CITY, New York
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. This position reports to the Director of Front of House Operations.
The Overnight Auditor is responsible for the preparation of all night audit procedures and reports. They will balance the day’s work, identify and correct errors, and complete detailed work accurately. As an Overnight Front Office Host as well, this person will greet guests, handle check-ins, checkouts and guest requests on the third shift in a friendly, attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Our Night Auditor must be able to work productively and effectively in a self-managed environment as well as performing other duties as assigned.
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Have an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
- Ability to lead a team of employees from different departments towards one common goal of providing amazing service for our guests.
- Open availability - ability to work overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- The best part of serving others is creating guest experiences that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate both verbally and through legible and grammatically correct writing
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English, bilingualism an asset
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations.
- Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader - Front Office / Night Supervisor in a hotel. Well-developed communication and customer relations skills.
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
Primary Location: US-NY-New York City
Organization: Parker New York
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: NEW008707
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.