Hyatt Bar Attendant - Seasonal in NEWPORT BEACH, California
The Bar Attendant is responsible primarily for ensuring the bars are fully stocked. This person works closely with the bartender, cocktail server and also running any food that needs to be taken out for the bar. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
· Refined verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to push, lift and pull a moderate amount of weight.
· Must be able to stand long periods of time.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
· Must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
· Able to work morning/nights but mostly nights.
· Previous experience preferred but not required.
· Food handlers card required
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: NEW009553
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.