Hyatt Pool Attendant - Seasonal in NEWPORT BEACH, California
The Pool Attendant will be responsible for providing exceptional service to guests at the pool while ensure a safe environment. The Hyatt Regency Newport Beach has three unique pools located around the property. This person will be responsible for setting up and straightening the pool decks; distributing and restocking towels, refilling the water stations, maintaining the cleanliness of the pools and providing assistance with pool equipment including ensuring the safe use of the waterslide. Making sure all cabanas are stocked up and ready to go for the day.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Some benefits while working at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach include; Discounted rates at participating Hyatt hotels around the world - Meals from our colleague cafeteria. - Free colleague parking - Recognition programming and colleague appreciation events. -Health and Wellness programming and much more.
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Must be able to work mostly weekends/holidays through memorial day weekend
· Memorial day weekend through Labor Day weekend must have a flexible schedule (which will include weekends and holidays)
· Ability to work outdoors
· Ability to multi-task and work quick and efficiently
· Ability to push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight (40lbs )
· Ability to walk long distances for long periods of time
· Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours including up and down stairs.
· Ability to drive a golf cart on property
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: NEW009592
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.