Hyatt PT-Greeter/Room Service Order Taker in NEWPORT BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Greeter/Room Service Ordertakers have multiple responsibilities. The primary duty is to welcome and greet guests and provide a table selection. Another duty is to record guest food and beverage in-room dinining orders and offer menu suggestions. This role has continuous communication with the in-room dining servers on amenity coordination and all deliveries. This position also processes forms of payment for goods and services to include room charges, credit card and cash. Greeter/Room Service Ordertakers may be the final point of contact for the experience and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Able to work mornings/nights as well as weekends.
- Able to work holidays
- Ability to multitask. Greet and provide a table selection for guest as well as answer in room dining phone calls in a timely manner.
- Possess a Food Handlers Card
- Able to lift and push a moderate amount of weight
- Able to stand and walk long periods of time.
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: NEW006566
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.