Hyatt Front Office Agent (Host) - FT in OAK BROOK, Illinois
Front Office associates or Hosts are responsible for checking guests in and out of the hotel. They communicate hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives the opportunity for casual conversation and genuine connection with out guests. It has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Associate. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk agent or you have an interest in the hospitality industry, we'd love to hear from you!
You're more than welcome.
- A true desire to care about the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong computer skillsand organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle challenging situations and solve problems
- Must have a flexible schedule to work mornings/afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Primary Location: US-IL-Oak Brook
Organization: The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald%27s Campus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: OAK000888
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.