Hyatt Reservations Coordinator - FT in OAK BROOK, Illinois
The Reservations Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to handle room reservation requests, provide guest with hotel facility information and handle the group reservations process and group rooms inventory. The group reservations process includes building groups, loading rooming lists and communicating with hotel personnel to assure deadlines will be met. Candidate will work with Sales & CS Managers on all matters pertaining to guest room usage and prepare weekly pick up reports.
- Must be proficient in Word & Excel
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and skills
- Knowledge of Reserve, Opera, and Passkey preferred
Primary Location: US-IL-Oak Brook
Organization: The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald%27s Campus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: OAK000902
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.