Hyatt Runner - F&B-Urban Tide-PM in ORLANDO, Florida
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Food Runner is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- A team oriented outgoing personality
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Assist with other restaurant duties as needed
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to exceed guest expectations
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Organization: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: ORL004507