Hyatt Sushi Cook in ORLANDO, Florida
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least 1-2 years experience in a Sushi Cook position. Basic sushi preparation and recipe knowledge required.
- Requires good communication skills.
- 3 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Organization: Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ORL004615
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.