Hyatt Security Officer in OTTAWA, Canada
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Security Officer is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Previous security experience preferred
- Must have Ontario Security License
- Smart Serve certification considered an asset
- Must have Emergency First Aid training with CPR
Primary Location: CA-ON-Ottawa
Organization: Andaz Ottawa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Job: Loss Prevention/Safety
Req ID: OTT000063