Hyatt Revenue manager in PARIS, France
The Hôtel du Louvre is looking for its Revenue Manager
Reporting to: Director of Revenue Management / General Manager
Tactical oversight, responsible for inventory and rate deployment, Reserve, Envision and PRIO systems settings and handling, SOPs implementationSummary
The primary task of a Revenue Manager is to support the designated property with all tasks of revenue management, maximize overall hotel revenue, and practice room’s revenue management through the implementation of effective pricing and distribution strategies, inventory management, and optimization techniques. Outperform direct competitors and continuously strive to increase market share backed by targeted promotions and working closely with sales and marketing by implementing appropriate promotions and optimal distribution.
Manage and oversee revenue management analytic functions to produce reporting that support and evaluate hotel business strategies. Work with sales and marketing teams to meet the needs of the hotel to promote in all relevant distribution mediums. Produce accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition. Display leadership qualities to engage with key hotel executives, mentor and develop revenue personnel.
- Formulate transient and group inventory restrictions to effectively manage demand, and displace demand in a way that maximizes occupancy
- Develop pricing and relevant strategies towards the goal of maximizing revenue market share and inducing growth in hotel’s revenues
- Define the hotel's sales strategies and implement pricing recommendations across all channels, Hyatt revenue systems and market segments
- Analyze results of strategies and tactics deployed on a monthly basis. Provide all communication necessary to Cluster Director of Revenue, hotel teams, and cluster team
- Responsible for executing Hyatt revenue management initiatives, and maintaining required Hyatt standards
- Manage revenue-forecasting process for the hotels to ensure that the accuracy of each forecast falls within Hyatt standards. This includes the 11-day, Monthly and Annual forecast as needed.
- Support the hotels in monthly forecasting, annual budgeting process
- Collaborate with the Hotel to develop and implement group pricing and inventory strategies for the entire group-booking cycle, based on demand projections and competitive shops.
- Partner with the Digital & Content Cluster Team to implement E-Commerce & SEO/SEM goals.
- Facilitate Daily Business Review meetings in accordance with Hyatt Revenue Management standards. Review all booking that fall out of established booking guidelines and provide feedback and recommendations
- Effectively manage and maintain Hyatt revenue management systems including PRIO, Reserve in accordance with Hyatt revenue management standards and conduct periodic audits for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate with the on-property front office teams to maximize revenue from the following programs; Front Desk up-sell programs, No-show & Cancellation charges, as well as sell out management effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Event and Group team to ensure that hotel meeting space is properly utilized to maximize room and food and beverage revenue potential integrating booking cycle analytics and forecast.
- Develop working relationships with managers in the Group Sales, Catering Sales, and Convention Service staff on all properties as well as within the Regional Sales team, providing consultation on strategies for booking optimal group and catering business
- Gather appropriate market intelligence on a regular basis, and keep a regular check on competition and changing dynamics in the market.
- Engage and conduct business planning and budgeting. Define and implement strategic planning in collaboration with sales and events team.
MBA / Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent
3-5 years property experience
Pricing and inventory optimization expert
High on Analytical and Communications skills
Excellent knowledge of the Parisian market
Speaking French and English fluently is compulsory
Please make sure to be eligible to live and work in France before applying
Primary Location: FR-J-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR003083
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.