Hyatt Rooms Control in PARIS, France
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Front office department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
You will be in charge of:
- the assignment of rooms for VIP, Hyatt members, multiple reservations...,
- the set up of the groups arrivals,
- the detail availabilities within our reservation system,
- the control of rooms' s status,
- the inspection of the room plan,
- the discrepancies between the housekeeping and front office information,
- the duplicate bookings...
As a room control, you will have an important impact on our guest experience.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Business management or Hospitality/Tourism management.
Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in front office as a receptionist will be required. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
A good work organization will be essential.
Primary Location: FR-J-Paris
Organization: Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PAR003122
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.