Hyatt Event Sales Manager in PERTH, Australia
AboutHyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
About the Role
Supporting the Director of Sales and Marketing, you will have a clever and confident leadership style to create memorable experiences that connect people to who and what matters most and a dedication to ensure our care becomes action. The Event Sales Manager will lead and support the Event Sales Team in their day to day operation ensuring revenue generation, meeting Business Plan objectives and positioning the business in the convention marketplace.
Some of our associate benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dry cleaning and parking provided
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- Supervise the Event Sales Team associates in the performance of their duties, including providing training and conducting performance management
- Ensure high level of client service is maintained including post-booking follow-up
- Prospecting calls to potential clients
- Participate in promotional and entertainment activities
- Maintain relationship with all operational and support departments
- Maintain accurate database information including contact/account/booking information
- Previous work experience as a Events Services or Sales Manager
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management
- Must be dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate in attitude and approach
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth
Organization: Hyatt Regency Perth
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PER000235
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.