Hyatt Greeter | XIX (Nineteen) Restaurant in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
XIX (Nineteen), an Award Winning Restaurant, provides locals and out of town guests with a stylish and inviting dining experience. Known as one of the highest restaurants in Philadelphia, the creative and rotating menu selections offer an unparalleled dining experience. The restaurant’s sought-after window tables and balcony dining experiences allow for views of the sunset or a nighttime gaze at the city lights while the interior dome ceilings of the Café and Restaurant provide an incredible ambiance to share a memorable experience.
XIX Greeters are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for guests, whether in person or when taking reservations on the phone. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
As a valued member of Hyatt's team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Professional phone etiquette and skills a must
- Must be able to maintain a professional presentation and demeanor
- Candidate must have open availability including weekends, holidays, evenings, and early mornings
- Previous fine dining restaurant experience preferred
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001755
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.