Hyatt Front Office Manager in PHUKET, Thailand
· Ensures that all Front Office employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
· Ensures that Front Office employees also provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
· Assists in greeting and checking-in VIP and Long Stay guests, ensures that they are met by an Assistant Manager – Front Office.
· Ensures that all Front Office employees are aware of current promotions, policies and other important information.
· Ensures that all Front Office employees are familiar with the hotel’s products and services.
· Implements consistent guest recognition programmes and maintains a relevant guest history database.
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
· Spends time in Front Office and Regency Club during peak periods to ensure that both areas are managed well by the respective team and delivers the brand promise.
· Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
* Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree * Has at least 3 years experience in position * English skill is fluent or near fluent, spoken and written * Professional, highest integrity * Good initiative, able to work under pressure * Strong interpersonal and communication skills * Able to use computer in general & programs of Microsoft office
Primary Location: TH-83-Phuket
Organization: Hyatt Regency Phuket
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office/Guest Services/Transportation
Req ID: PHU000076
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.