Hyatt Area Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Manager in SAN DIEGO, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Area Talent Acquisition / Recruiter Manager is responsible for recruiting talent for multiple brands and properties. The right candidate must have a proven track record in high volume recruiting and focus on placing the highest quality candidates. This individual will also be responsible for making recommendations on talent within the organization and assisting with workforce planning and new employee onboarding for all properties. An Area Talent Acquisition Manager is a brand advocate for the company and ensures that the candidate and hiring manager have a positive experience throughout the recruiting process. Area Recruiters have a strong foothold in the local community and understand the local labor market. The selected candidate will be home based in the local market with frequent visits to area properties.
* Source and interview top talented candidates for presentation to hiring manager.
* Work as the liaison between candidates, hiring managers and human resources staff.
* Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
* Participate in workforce planning strategy meetings with properties and provide point of view on talent. * Stay abreast of recruiting trends - be an expert in recruiting function and share best practices. * Embrace technology, integrate strategic thinking and offer perspective in regard to recruitment needs. * Maintain a strong network and a consistent talent pool of candidates.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* Bachelor's degree preferred. * High volume recruiting experience required. * Must demonstrate sourcing and assessment skills. * Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practices and procedures necessary. * High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking. * Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with hiring managers and candidates. * Ability to consistently deliver a high level of customer service. * Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills. * Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. This role requires you to live in the San Diego Area
Primary Location: US-CA-San Diego
Organization: Grand Hyatt San Diego
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: SAN022528
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.