Hyatt Intranet Systems Business Analyst in SHANGHAI, China
This role requires a person with a passion for troubleshooting and helping peope get value out of our solutions. As a member of our Intranet team, the Business Systems Analyst will oversee support and adoption of Microsoft 365 technologes and other custom built intranet applications. You will work with hotels and corporate users world wide to improve usage and drive efficiencies using intranet tools.
In this role you will work closely with end-user representatives and with the Intranet development team to solve business issues. The Sysems Businss analyst requires fast learning managing a complex environment and requires hands-on administration of out-of-the-box functionality.
• Minimum 4-6 years of total work experience.
• Minimum 3 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
• 2-3 years of Microsoft SharePoint / Teams / Office 365 experience.
• Required: Degree in Information Technology (relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
• Preferred: Bachelor Degree
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
• System analysis & design skills, technical writing skills
• Microsoft SharePoint power user skill-level
• Knowledge of other Web development technologies is desired
Additional Comments and Requirements
This individual needs strong communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to juggle multiple, changing priorities. An interest in leveraging new features / technologies is critical. This role will need the ability to work with individuals across multiple functions
Primary Location: CN-31-Shanghai
Organization: Hyatt Hub ASPAC
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SHA002848
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.