Hyatt Outlet Manager-Fine Dinning in SHANGHAI, China
-Assists to ensure that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
-Ensures that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
-Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
-Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
-Prepares with the Outlet team, a yearly marketing plan which is the basis of the Food and Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
-Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
-Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
- At least 5 year similar working experience
- Respects guest needs; takes great interest in satisfying them by taking their interests and complaints seriously; consistently delivers professional services with high quality work standards
- Acts on own initiative and takes responsibility for own work
- Have a bright and cheerful disposition，can contend with pressure
- Has team spirit, willing to provide assistance and helpful
- Has good communication & interpersonal skills
- Accepts to take shift work
- Proficiency in English
Primary Location: CN-31-Shanghai
Organization: Grand Hyatt Shanghai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SHA002746
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.