Hyatt Assistant Manager - Event Service in SHENZHEN, China
The role of this position is t o assist the Event Service Manager in organising and running the event service team as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction consistent with Hyatt International Standards, through planning, organising, directing and controlling the food and beverage operation and administration on the event floor.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of leading a team within a highly professional, fast-paced environment. This role is suited to someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and has a strong focus on exceeding guest expectations and creating an exciting environment for their team members to work in.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills
- Familiar with wine styles and grape varieties and other beverage items
- Well developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email and Micros
- Good trainer with an ablility to facilitate at all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Team Leader or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards
- A University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management specialising in Food and Beverage Management is desirable
Primary Location: CN-44-Shenzhen
Organization: Grand Hyatt Shenzhen
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SHE000837
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.