Hyatt Accountant in SINGAPORE, Singapore
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Accountant / Senior Accountant is responsible to assist the Resident Director of Finance to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the accounting functions within the Accounting Department.
Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Finance, Commerce or Hospitality/Tourism management. Professional Academic Qualification in Accountancy Certified accountants is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Chief Accountant or Senior Accountant in larger operation.
- Prior experience in Finance operations including supervision of a small team.
- Preference will be given to those who possess good working knowledge of the hotel revenue operations and Opera.
- Meticulous, with a keen interest to learn new things.
- Able to work independently and at the same time, a good team player.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Confident and good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills and flexibility are a must.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SIN000441
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.