Hyatt Assistant Manager (Bar) in SINGAPORE, Singapore
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of mezza9 Martini Bar in line with brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Assistant Manager (Bar) is responsible to assist the Manager in managing the Martini Bar as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of Martini Bar.
Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered
- Ideally possess University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management, specialising in Food and Beverage Management
- Minimum1 to 2years as Assistant Outlet Manager in bars or Food & Beverage outlets with good standards
- Excellent communication and guest relations skills
- Familiar with wine styles and grape varieties and other beverage items
- Strong planning and people management skills to lead a dynamic service team
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Micros/Infrasys
- Must be able to maintain par stocks, inventory of wines and liquor
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SIN000738
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.